15.5.10

BFIS Pre-prom pictures

Because the highschool is so small the invite the entire school to prom. Andrea and a few of her friends decided to go together. One of her best friends, Chantal is moving at the end of this school year so it became a little more important that Andrea attend. No prom is complete without the pre-prom photos...so I give you Daddy and daughter Mom and daughter
Andrea by the rose bushes (that have taken a bit of a punishment from mother nature with rain every day for the past two weeks)

Andrea and her friend Chantal...

Two girls ready to have fun.
There are times as the kids have grown that it hits me, their aging. Tonight was one of those days. When they were little I'd play a game with them as they'd sit on my lap and try to get up. I'd say, "wait wait wait...one more kiss." and pull them closer for another kiss. And we'd repeat the process over and over giggling as I pulled them in for one more kiss. Tonight as she stepped out of the car towards her friends. I had the urge to call after her..."wait wait wait...one more kiss." but she was out the door and off to join the fun. Tomorrow I think, I'll just have to hug her a little tighter...while I can.

No comments: