23.10.08

Things and Pics...

Hey Everyone,
We're taking things day by day and pretty much have our routine set. Nick has work, which as you know, takes up most of his awake time. The kids have school and a couple of after school activities. I have my Spanish lessons and everything else that settling in entails.
I had a rough week last week when I was down with a particularly bad head cold. Nick has it now. The kids so far are ok. (knock wood)
We did get a chance to go to a park in Sant Cugat on Sunday. So, I've put up some pics of the kids and pups playing at the park. I know the puppies need to get groomed again. We have an appointment on Monday. So...here are some smiles from Spain.













Hope you enjoyed!! Love you all

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thanks for the update and new pics! Hope you and Nick are feeling better soon and the kids stay healthy.

Love to all
Jodi