8.3.10

SNOW!

I still owe you all a blog from our London trip...the pics are uploaded, just need to write it. But couldn't wait to upload these photos...Woke up this morning to a surprise!
SNOW...
We've had flurries a couple of times over the past winter but nothing that amounted to anything. Today it's sticking...and still coming down. The drive to the bus stop wasn't too fun with the hills and temps dropping making it slippery. But, back here toasty and warm in the house(with the heat fixed and working) it's all good!
~Bren

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cool! Snow in Spain!

You know, I think that is the first time I've seen any pictures of anything about your house. Have you posted some before and I've missed them?

Brenda said...

Hmm....I am not sure. It could be you are right. Maybe in the very beginning of the blog, way back in August 2008. Hopefully we'll be moving to the new house soon and I'll post those. :D